About this event
What is it?
In this 2-hour, live online webinar you will learn the latest interpersonal neuroscience and practical skills to use in your day-to-day life.
The course will be taught directly by Sue Marriott LCSW, CGP and Ann Kelley, PhD.
Ann and Sue will bring you a candid and lively discussion on modern attachment theory and relational neuroscience. If that sounds heady, don't worry! They make it fun and interesting to learn and practical to apply to real life.
They are experts at breaking down complex science into understandable tidbits that you can actually use. This ease of learning is what makes their podcast rank as a top Therapy Podcast, top 10 in their category on iTunes, and gives them over 1/2 million downloads in 172 countries around the world.
Dr. Ann Kelley and Sue Marriott will cover the Modern Attachment Spectrum, interpersonal regulation theory, and share their experience helping individuals, couples, and groups for two decades. Webinar participants will begin to understand and master the key components of developing secure relationships with themselves, and those they love.
This webinar will answer:
- Where do you or someone you love land on the Spectrum of Attachment?
- What does your color on the spectrum tell you that you should work on to gain security?
- What is a technique you can use to develop confidence, self-esteem and stability in the relationships you cherish (child, partner, spouse, parent etc.)?
- What does Dr. Steve Porges' Polyvagal Theory tell us about managing stress, dealing with interpersonal threat and danger, and facilitating love and connection?
- How do you simplify and apply these complex concepts to YOUR real life?
- Live Q&A
The session will be recorded and available to all participants to listen to at their convenience. It also may be offered as a pre-recorded webinar for sale at a later date.
NOTE: This is an educational session and is not a substitute for therapy or personalized professional advice. They strongly encourage you to take the plunge and reach out to local resources for support if needed. If none are available - click here for an online therapy provider that offers international access and sliding scale. This service also offer our listeners a short time of free therapy to try it out and see if it fits for you, just use the link above or go to betterhelp.com/therapistuncensored.